Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Little Taste of Provo

I just watched a guy unicycle through campus..
Then a 15 year old efy kid gave me a flower...
I officially feel special. ;)

This afternoon I spent some time with a girl I knew from the Air Force base :) it was cool to catch up with some friends from my childhood. 

Below are pictures from a photoshoot from downtown provo! We went on a "photography feild trip" :) while it wasn't an extremely interesting area, it still had its quirks, and I was able to get some pretty cool shots. 




Also, I've now decided that I want to be a graffiti artist. I mean, if it wasn't illegal and all.. 
Now that I'm not painting my mural any more I keep having spontaneous urges to paint something! Now that I'm in an apartment, I'm not allowed to paint the walls....
I saw these cool street tags downtown and had to take a picture :)
We also talked about street art in art history, I just think it's so neat :)
So here's a little of Provo's downtown flavor. 

What a life!
miss maren lee

No comments:

Post a Comment