Sunday, July 7, 2013

All Of The Lights

 
remember that one time...
 
My sister is spending the weekend with me, and we've been reminiscing since she got here :)
Also in recent news, I got a calling today! I'm Relief Society Compassionate Service Leader. When they went to set all the new relief society callings apart, they did it all together. I ended up being the last one out of all the girls so I had the opportunity to listen to each blessing. It amazed me how individualized each blessing was.
What also amazed me was how many callings are devoted to or entail meeting the needs of others.
That's solely what my calling was created for.
It's incredible, the Lord has set up such an extensive support system for us as members of his church. We just need to be willing to accept service when it comes to us, as well as willing to serve when we are called upon to do so.
 
Below are some pictures of me experimenting with lights and exposures. The first was while it was raining right outside my apartment.
The second was at the BYU tennis courts while some of our friends were playing.
 
 

 
having a blast!
miss maren lee

No comments:

Post a Comment