Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chase Just Tied My Shoes Together

 
The title has nothing to do with this post, but it really did just happen..
 
Its been a crazy week.
Monday I had staff training for work where we learned the new routines that USGA put out, and I finally got my staff T-Shirt! I feel so much more official now :)
Tuesday I went to work and one of the little kids "turned into a snake". this resulted in him biting me 3 times as well as sucking my blood. Because apparently snakes now suck blood.. When I got home me and three guys ended up going on a field trip to Barnes and Nobles which was SO MUCH FUN. We spent 2 hours just reminiscing all the books we'd read as kids, talking about our favorite authors. I love when boys can break down their walls and stop with the "I'm too cool for everything façade".....
Wednesday I visited my sister at her tennis camp, and got to sit and watch her for a little while. That night I was sitting outside reading my book and a guy walked up and gave me free ice cream :)
On Thursday I took my first college test! it was for my Book of Mormon class and I ended up getting a 96% :) That made me happy :) That night I went to dinner with Anna :)
Friday was probably the craziest. In the morning I watched Anna play tennis again then we got to hang out the rest of the morning. We went to the BYU bookstore and I bought some super cute boots!! (mini girl freak out moment, they're pictured below) In the evening there was a luau party for all of Wyview and I won the chalk drawing contest :P
After that we were watching a movie in our apartment and the boys barged in with silly string. There is now silly string everywhere, and we have a cleaning check in a couple days... And that's not the end of it. We locked the boys out and were holding their stuff hostage, but one of them was determined to get his laptop. So he BROKE INTO OUR WINDOW.
Which was not only creepy, strange, and against the honor code, but it was midnight.
Sooooo.. the guys RA gave us full permission to prank their apartment and said the boys had to buy us ice cream :)
But I'm honestly tired of their antics. They also Saran Wrapped our door and graffitiied my car with window paint..
so yeah. 
 


 

 
These are just some fun pictures throughout the course of the week. Edison blowing bubbles, my new boots, my final product for my cropping project in photography, and a photo that shows the idiocy of mankind.. [you had one job...]
oh, and my shoes are still tied together.
 
a little frazzled..
miss maren lee

1 comment: