Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Here's to the Future.

Well.
Welcome to September.
First day of Fall term here at BYU! I had a real tough class this morning: Flexibility. :)
I cant believe it though, my real college life is about to set in.
I feel so little, a tiny freshman in a sea of upperclassmen, professors, and professionals.. I mean, I don't even look old enough to be in college to begin with. So everyone looks at me like this naïve little kid who just happens to be on the same campus as them..

On the other hand, it was great being able to spend these last two weeks with my family. They're so unique. :P
This weekend we went up to Island Park Idaho to spend some time at the ranch. Its just so peaceful and isolated out there. My grandparents are working on a new cabin for the whole family. Its huge! And I can tell its going to be absolutely gorgeous.
We ended up going to a visitors ward on Sunday. I expected there to be max-20 people... I mean, Island Park is not a huge place. Its basically scattered ranches for a couple miles..
There were almost 2000!! Its the craziest thing I've ever seen. To add to that, it was testimony meeting. A ton of people got up and bore their testimonies to complete strangers.
It was pretty impressive.

So I'm back at BYU. Who knows where this crazy new life will lead me.



 
These are just some fun shots from a little bike-ride/photo-shoot while I was at home.
I just love Medford. :)
I wont be home again til Christmas..
I cannot wait for Fall weather!! Most my clothes are meant for chilly mornings and rainy afternoons.
anyways.. 
 
hoping for the best
 
miss maren lee.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment