Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bleeding Blue

 
Its been a rough week.
My car got towed (with a fine of $221)
I failed a test..
BYU Lost the game!
My computer broke down for two days (conveniently right before I had an 8 page essay due)
and a grounds worker dented and scratched my car with a lawnmower..
 
There were some highlights as well.
I finally found a nearby piano to play on! Its been a while..
Had tons of fun at the game with my roommates! Plus Edison :)
Made some new friends, started talking to some old ones again :)
Got assigned coloring for homework!
Went to my first college football game :)
and I retook the test and passed it :P
 
Here's some fun from the game! :)
 
 
 

 



 
this last one is actually from the Texas game last week with the storm rolling in from the huge flash flood! We got soaked, then wimped out and went home!
 
next week we have midterms, so that should be interesting..
I could use a little pick me up.
 
a tad exhausted
 
miss maren lee

No comments:

Post a Comment