Monday, November 4, 2013

Just a Little Music

This is a little unconventional for me, usually its only my own photos that go up, let alone a video! But this was just too amazing not to share. I'm actually a little surprised that I haven't heard of Rob Gardner before, but now I'm just in love. His music is so beautiful.

This isn't a "watch" video, its a "listen" one. Hit play, Close your eyes, sink into the music, and let the spirit fill you.

My Book of Mormon Professor played this in class today with some wise words. Speaking of the Book of Mormon he said: "This book cannot be understood without the spirit, and music has a way of bringing that. You must FEEL these doctrines, not just academically understand them".

Just because my religion classes are at a college level academically doesn't mean I should approach them the same way I do Biology 100.

Also, the words have such a beautiful message: His kindness will never depart from us.

 
thoughts from the heart
that touch mine
 
miss maren lee

No comments:

Post a Comment