Friday, June 28, 2013

First week of college? Complete. And I'm sure my introduction to this new life of mine foreshadows the rest of my adventure.
I've had plenty of firsts this week:
  • first college class
  • first time pumping my own gas
  • first real job
  • first roommates
  • first time in singles ward
  • first time losing my keys
  • first time saying a prayer to start class
  • first time visiting a mortuary... (its a long story, don't worry, no one died..)
Anyways, one of the classes I'm taking this summer is an introduction to photography. That's kinda the reason I'm doing this blog, because I want to see the progression of my knowledge of the art. :)

here's part of this week's project:



I'm excited to see this all transform :)
Love ya.
miss maren lee

No comments:

Post a Comment